Ard Na Laoi Cobh Bed & Breakfast is a perfect base for your visit to one of Ireland’s most picturesque regions East Cork. Ard Na Laoi Cobh B&B overlooks Cork Harbour, and is located in the heart of Cobh town, within walking distance of Cobh Heritage Centre, Sirius Arts Centre and Tourist Office, and the majestic St. Coleman’s Cathedral. We are just across the road from the promenade, Cobh railway station and a ten minute drive to Fota Wildlife Park.
Cobh 6 Day Weather Guide
- Youghal Expo 2019 – Open Call to Artists
- Air Ambulance announced as charity partner for Guinness Cork Jazz Festival
- Cope Foundation needs additional €30m+ per annum to run service
- The River Club Harvest Carriage in partnership with Fever-Tree
- Monsterval festival of Monsters Hits East Cork transforming old Manor Cuskinny Court, Cobh into spellbinding Halloween experience