Ard Na Laoi Cobh Bed & Breakfast is a perfect base for your visit to one of Ireland’s most picturesque regions East Cork. Ard Na Laoi Cobh B&B overlooks Cork Harbour, and is located in the heart of Cobh town, within walking distance of Cobh Heritage Centre, Sirius Arts Centre and Tourist Office, and the majestic St. Coleman’s Cathedral. We are just across the road from the promenade, Cobh railway station and a ten minute drive to Fota Wildlife Park.
Cobh 6 Day Weather Guide
- Haulbowline Theatre Group – A Night of Remembrance
- Scurry to the Autumn Squirrel Trail at Fota House & Gardens
- €2.5 million revamp for Cork’s Iconic Metropole Hotel
- Storm Callum shows how ordinary people being left to pick up cost of climate change, says Green Party
- Cobh man to raise funds for Mercy Cancer Appeal in TCS Amsterdam Marathon on October 21st